We take the privacy rights of users of this site very seriously and seek to ensure the highest standards of compliance with Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
Madams Hub is NOT an escort agency. It does not negotiate or play any part in the booking of any services. Furthermore it is NOT responsible for any negotiations or agreements between any persons and the individuals within this site. It is merely a site on which independent people may advertise. The advertisers are totally independent of the Webmaster and each other. The Webmaster has no knowledge of the day-to-day activities of the advertisers. All the advertisers appearing on this site are 18 years of age or over. The administrators of this site will cooperate fully with the appropriate authorities in any matter regarding underage persons.
Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as an inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship. We provide advertisements and links to referral services for independent contractors. We do not provide access to sites, which engage in illegal activities, nor do we condone the same. Theses sites provide referral services only and any violations of this declaration should be brought to our attention immediately.
1. Your Data
– ‘Your Data’ means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, login user name, password, comments, profiles, personal descriptions, photos and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
2. When do we collect your data?
– If you register as a member (advertiser), we collect data when you:
– update your profile or submit a listing
If you otherwise use the site (whether or not you are an Advertiser), we collect your data from you:
-when you make a complaint or inquiry or provide other feedback to us;
-in monitoring your communications sent via and use of the site ensure and check compliance with the Terms and Conditions or otherwise as required by law
– when you disclose your data to us or otherwise through the site at any other point.
3. How do We use Your Data:
– monitor, develop and improve the site, services and your experience;
– process your registration as an Advertising Member and to process and administer Your Advertising Membership (where appropriate);
– process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about You;
-investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use or Membership Terms and Conditions (as relevant) made by or otherwise relating to You and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings to the Site, retaining forum or chat room exchanges and using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be inappropriate;
– where (and only where) requested by you, to send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new services and special offers from us;
– where (and only where) requested by you, to send you information by e-mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you
To opt-out of receiving any information pursuant to section 3 above, you can:
i. amend Your preferences accordingly in your profile;
ii. email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your username, the type of information you do not wish to receive and any further and all communications from.
4. Will we pass on Your Data to third parties?
– We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
– Where relevant, your user name and information you voluntarily provide in profile optionally will be published in the escorts only section of this web site.
– To our employees and agents to administer your advertising membership.
– We may disclose your data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and (where appropriate) Membership Terms and Conditions by You or otherwise where required by law.
– Always think carefully before disclosing your data or other information to other members or otherwise posting your data on the site. It is important that you are aware that any of your data or other information which You disclose to another Member may then be disclosed on the Site by that Member. As stated in the Terms and Conditions, we have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between Members.
5. Data Security
– We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your data.
– We do not hold any financial information, such as credit card details, online or on any other electronic media.
– For more information on cookies and how to disable them, You can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org
7. Access to and Updating Your Data
– Where you are an Advertising Member, you may access and update your data contained in your Advertising Member Account accessed by the “LOGIN” link at the top of the Madams Hub home page. You must make sure that you update Your data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
8. Other links
– Please be aware that the site links to other web sites that may be accessed by you through the Madams Hub website. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put your data where you choose to purchase products or services or otherwise to contact them via this Site.
9. Contact Us
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly. We do not collect the information of any persons browsing the website.
We utilise “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
• we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
• we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public scrutiny in the performance of their functions; or
• we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
We consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our web site. Nevertheless it is our policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of eighteen (18) years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
Anna / Sydney